Micro art makeup is used employing an acupuncture needle which vibrates about the outer layers of the skin, and allows non toxic mineral based pigments to become absorbed inside the outer layer of your skin. The whole procedure normally takes around 1 hour. For patients with more sensitive skin, a topical numbing cream is first applied. First the look is created on the epidermis by having an erasable pencil and so the technician helps the individual pick a natural color. Following the customer approves the style and also the color the process begins.
• Brows: can be darkened, reshaped or thickened by layering individual hairs onto the skin.
• Lips: If you would like enhance or reshape the design from the lips using permanent makeup artist, the lip is first lined and after that completely shaded.
• Eyes: Your eye area are highlighted by making use of a fine line between the lashes, creating a much thicker lash line.
• Scalp: For people with thinning hair the scalp could be camouflaged by having individual hairs developing a thicker look for your hair
• Areola: Color and shape correction
Comparison with permanent makeup (tattoos)
• Micro art makeup offers a natural look that can gradually fade over 3 years. Permanent makeup supplies a heavier and comparatively unnatural look. It may only be removed with laser surgery or corrected by micro art makeup.
• Micro art makeup uses of non toxic and mineral based pigments. Tattoo inks could be toxic and cause hypersensitive reactions, along with sometimes fading to green and orange.
• Micro art makeup is definitely the more costly procedure – costing about $1000 per area. Putting on permanent makeup costs considerably less, $200-$800.
• The micro art makeup procedure does not create any bruising or scarring has no down time. There is usually a minor swelling but it really disappears in approximately an hour or so. Permanent makeup however contributes to heavy bleeding which is extremely painful. Bruises usually appear and swelling will last for weeks. Time to recover period is usually a month or so.
• Micro art makeup makes use of a single acupuncture needle; permanent makeup needs 3-14 gauge needles which should be used simultaneously to puncture skin.
• It lets you look your greatest all day long, all the time – whether or not you will be at the swimming pool area, exercise machine or at a party. It can be especially ideal for busy professional 46deyypky to do not have time for you to apply makeup every day.
• You may pick your very own color, having a technician helping you to select the most natural looking color. It looks so natural it is difficult to tell that makeup has been applied.
• It really is a great anti-aging procedure, removing about five years of aging.
• Since the micro art makeup fades as time passes, you are able to change your style as styles and fashions change. If you do not would like it to fade, you might have it retouched every year or two.
• People who have difficulty applying makeup as a result of physical limitations or poor vision not any longer have to suffer everyday and also have an easy solution.